5 Incredible Unexplored Destinations In India
July 18, 2018 0 Comments
- Shojha, Himachal Pradesh: Shojha is a lovely hill village nestled in the lap of the Himalayas, blessed with the breathtaking scenic beauty. Shojha experiences moderate climate throughout the year, the best months to visit are April to June. The natural beauty of the village is at it’s peak during these months.
Exploring these unexplored destinations will add a lifetime memory to your travelogue.
- Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh: A lesser known offbeat place in the North-East, Ziro is Arunacha Pradesh’s best kept secret the small town is blessed with stunning natural beauty, it is also known for the Apatanis, a tribe famed for their unique methods of sustainable farming and social forestry.
- Kalimpong, West Bengal: An offbeat hill station in West Bengal that hasn’t been explored a lot by too many people outside the East. Tibetan monasteries and crafts and churches make it a lovely retreat for the summer and winters. March to June, September to December are the best months to visit this offbeat paradise, Kalimpong.
- Mawlynnong,Meghalaya : Blessed with the charm of North East India, Mawlynnong has been awarded as the cleanest village in Asia in 2003, It is also a home to the unique living root bridges, created out of the roots of the trees, the bridges are truly a wonder. The eco-friendly village will surely refresh your senses. It’s one of the must visit offbeat places in India.
- Majuli, Assam: Located on the banks of Brahmaputra River,The largest river island in the world, Majuli is one of the must visit places in Assam, the island is spread over 421.65 square kilometers. The island of Majuli is only accessible via ferries which can be taken from Jorhat. Majuli has a unique culture. Mostly tribal inhabit the lands. Festivals, food and the serene charm are the highlights of the town.